Social Media Content Specialist
- Manage and create content for the social media accounts (especially on Facebook and Instagram), including copywriting and image creating/editing;
- Closely monitor social media channels for timely response to comments and inquiries from audiences;
- Ensures contents are original, accurate and fact-based Editorial in driving concept development and content direction for editorial projects;
- Support the marketing team with English/Chinese language proofreading, editing, copywriting, original content creation and content vetting, etc.
- Diploma holder majoring in Journalism and Communication, Marketing, Business, E-commerce or related disciplines or above;
- 2+ years relevant experience in social media, copywriting, marketing, preferable in e-commerce industries, fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Previous experience as a Reporter/ Editor is preferred
- Good knowledge or experience in copywriting and using Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint, other design softwares
- Familiar with various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- Passionate, responsible and flexible to be a part of cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills and strong problem-solving skills, able to work both independently and as a team
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
If you would like to be part of our team, we welcome you to join us. Please send your CV to our email address: email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.